JELLO BIAFRA, MAX CAVALERA, PHIL RIND, TOMMY VICTOR To Guest On TEENAGE TIME KILLER Debut
Singer/bassist Mike Dean and singer/drummer Reed Mullin of hardcore punk veterans CORROSION OF CONFORMITY recently joined forces with a number of well-known musicians from the metal and hardcore scenes to create the new project TEENAGE TIME KILLER.
The instrumental parts for the upcoming debut release from TEENAGE TIME KILLER, which is named after a RUDIMENTARY PENI song, were recorded at Dave Grohl’s (FOO FIGHTERS, NIRVANA) Studio 606 in Northridge, California on the famous Sound City mixing board, which was the central focus of Grohl’s acclaimed "Sound City : Real To Reel" documentary.
In a brand new interview with Jump Metal (see below), Mullin revealed some of the names that are going to be involved with the project :
* Jello Biafra (DEAD KENNEDYS)
* Tony Foresta (MUNICIPAL WASTE
* Tommy Victor (PRONG, DANZIG)
* Dave Grohl (FOO FIGHTERS, NIRVANA)
* Max Cavalera (SOULFLY, SEPULTURA)
* Phil Rind (SACRED REICH)
* Randy Blythe (LAMB OF GOD)
* Pepper Keenan (CORROSION OF CONFORMITY)
* Karl Agell (CORROSION OF CONFORMITY)
* Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein (MISFITS)
* Keith Morris (BLACK FLAG, CIRCLE JERKS)
Back in May, Blythe posted an Instagram photo of him with Dean and Mullin in the studio and described his contribution to TEENAGE TIME KILLER, a track called "Hung Out To Dry", as "old-school C.O.C.-style thrash punk."